Ignite: A Fine Art Photography Challenge – June [Heber Springs, Little Rock Photographer]

The lazy days of summer…and oh how they’re speeding by! I almost missed this month’s fine art post since we were busy with all things summer but still managed to squeeze in one taken last month. This is from our trip to northern California during a visit to the charming beachside town of Carmel. We’d just arrived and took a quick walk on the beach…the cold, cold Carmel beach! Taking a break on a sandy hill overlooking the ocean, I noticed this one little girl, braving the chilly air and playing in the sand…pink suit, pink bucket and the wide, freezing waters.

Now please continue in the blog circle by visiting the talented

Debbie Wibowo, De-light Photography, New York

9 comments

Valeria - June 30, 2012 - 4:31 am

Pure art. I love it.

JanM - June 30, 2012 - 2:37 pm

Wow! This is perfection…love the little girl in comparison with the vastness of the ocean.

amy grace - July 10, 2012 - 3:22 pm

katie, this is like something from a wonderful dream. incredible in so many ways. the softness of a memory, the careful composition of a painting. you have so many ideas and talents. bravo to you as always :)

Carrie - July 10, 2012 - 6:31 pm

Love the softness and feeling in your image!

skye - July 12, 2012 - 1:07 am

Wow, this is amazing. I love!! The ocean is so large and soft and dreamy and this beautiful little girl all bright and sharp looks like a little toy. Your use of texture is perfect and the soft pink hues bring it all together. Gorgeous work Katie, beautiful fine art.

Nancy - July 12, 2012 - 2:35 am

Love love this!! The composition is stunning and love the softness of the colors. Beautiful!!

Nicole - July 12, 2012 - 3:46 pm

Katie!! This is a framer!! So serene and peaceful

Jackie P - July 13, 2012 - 11:46 am

You have an eye for taking the ordinary and making it extraordinary! I bet her mom would love this I know I would! Beautiful!

[...] Enjoy, and thanks for stopping by.  Be sure to click through our fine art circle.  Each time I do I feel like a child again on Christmas morning.  Every click is a gift.  Starting with Kate, Kate Suzanne Photography, Little Rock Photographer [...]

Your email is never published or shared. Required fields are marked *

There was an error submitting your comment. Please try again.